Traveling abroad, especially a very far distance can be both thrilling and stressful. To ensure that the latter doesn’t affect you as much as possible, it’s important that you do the following things before leaving on your international trip:
1. Check your passport’s expiration date.
2. Get any vaccinations as may be required.
3. Make sure you have health insurance that will cover you in case anything happens.
4. Create a packing list, so you’re unlikely to forget anything.
5. Keep track of current events, especially if you’re going to a place of political unrest.
6. Keep Your ATM/Credit cards valid.
7. Research on the weather while you’re travelling so as to know which clothes to carry .