Regardless of the back and fourth conflict concerning issues to do with elections, Kenya is still as beautiful as ever and the same shouldn’t stop travels from experiencing it’s marvelous sites.
Here are 7 reasons why travelers should visit kenya despite the election tension:
1. The Great Wildebeest Migration In Africa which occurs between July and October.
2. The weather is great, and relatively the same all year round.
3. Various experiences in wildlife from national parks & reserves.
4. Enlightening experiences with Kenya’s fascinating cultures.
5. It’s quit affordable, with different types of accommodation and activity for any price range.
6. You get to try our coffee, tea, and beer which is considered one of the best in the world.
7. There are many business and investment opportunities.