Vacations are supposed to be relaxing, but it’s hard to unwind when you’re constantly stressing about how you’re going to pay for it all. You’ve have just chosen to make travel a priority and in order to make this happen, you have to make sacrifices in other areas of your life.
So here are 7 tips on how to save for your next trip:
1. Open a vacation bank account or start a budget on the same.
2. Cut back on your monthly food budget
Save money by buying in bulk, and ordering in or eating out less frequently.
3. Sell your items..
4. Stop buying things, cut down on your spending habits.
5. Rent your car out to get some money, try becoming an Uber or Taxify driver.
6. Or rent out a room in your house. You can use Airbnb to find customers, among other methods online.
7. Limit entertainment.
Invite your friends in instead of always going out.