If you’re someone who loves to camp, or is trying to take up camping more this year, I’ve got a treat for you. Here are a list of 8 camping hacks the next time you decide to spend some time in the wild side with a tent, sleeping bag and a couple more tools:
1. Point a head lamp into a jug of water for an instant lamp effect.
2. Glue sandpaper to the top of your match holder.
3. Repurpose a coffee can to hold and protect TP from moist areas.
4. If your planning on get your inner chef on while camping, use Tic-Tac boxes to store your spices.
5. For those who can’t live without coffee, make travel coffee bags out of coffee filters and dental floss.
Or you could just buy coffee sachets.
6. Use a belt that hooks to your pots and pans.
7. Make an easy-to-carry fire starter with a cardboard-only egg carton and match light charcoal.
8. Freeze gallon jugs of water and place them in your cooler.